Coating Application Services
With the newest technology and decades of experience in providing superior quality coatings, Almond Products offers finishing services to the appliance, automotive (including electrical vehicles), commercial, heavy truck, marine, military, office furniture, recreational, telecommunications, and other industries.
Almond Products serves customers nationwide and globally, with eight finishing systems in three facilities, >200 employees, boasting 175,000 square feet of production space.
40+ Years of Quality Finishing
Founded in 1981, Almond Products, has decades of experience in the application of metal coatings. Considered an early adopter, Almond Products takes pride in staying up-to-date with the newest coating technologies. Working closely with suppliers, customers, and OEM’s directly, Almond Products develops and implements solutions in a production environment to meet the ever-changing needs of the industry.
Some examples include:
- Fuel Resistant Coatings on Steel Fuel Filler Pipes
- Electro-ceramic Coatings on Aluminum & Magnesium
- Zinc Rich Primer Coatings + E-Coat for Underbody Components
- Dielectric Strength Powdercoats for Electric Vehicle Components
- Thin Film Conversion Coatings / Passivation on Aluminum
- Three Layer Coating Systems on Aluminum Die-Cast Components for Superior Corrosion Protection
- Wax-Coatings for Semi-Trailer Cross-Members
United States Location
17150 148th Ave.
Spring Lake, MI 49456, USA
Av. Mina de Guadalupe #840
Silao, Guanajuato, 36275 México